When you buy a cream whipper and want to make cream at home, how to do that ?
Below is our instructions
- When using your whipper for the first time, or if you have not used it for a while, rinse the bottle first with warm, then with cold water before filling it with cream.
- Fill in well-chilled fresh cream (fig.1) or other ingredients depending on the recipe. Do not fill the cream whipper with more than the permissible quantity indicated on the bottle (half pint 0.3 litre, pint 0.5 litre. Depending on the model). When Preparing recipes, please dissolve solids first in order to avoid the formation of clods.
- lace the gasket inside the head and screw head on to bottle evenly and firmly. The head is in place correctly when no thread is visible. Do not cross-thread.
- Insert cream charger (8g N20) into the charger holder. For guaranteed quality use cream chargers. However,it is necessary you can also use 8g N20 cream chargers.
Screw the charger holder onto the inlet valve until the charger content is released with a hissing sound. Use 1 charge for each filling. Shake whipper briskly four to five times in a vertical direction. When using well cooled light cream or other mixture, shake up to ten times unscrew the charger holder and charger. The light hissing sound while unscrewing is normal. Remove and discard empty steel chargers which are recyclable as scrap metal.To dispense hold whipper vertically decorating nozzle pointing downwards about 1 cm above the surface.
To decoratepress the lever lightly if whipper cream (mousse) is not firm enough, shake once more, when using later, do not shake again.
Also,there still some care instructions
- Do not use any sharp objects or abrasive materials when cleaning the bottle. Do not put the cream whipper in the freezing compartment or the freezer.
- Do not expose the cream whipper to heat (stove, sun, microwave etc).
- Only open the cream whipper when pressure has completely escaped.
- Press the lever until the hissing sound stops.
When cleaning only remove parts as care instructions. AII parts can be assembled easily. Therefore never use force. For safety reasons do not bend over the whipper while charging.
If you have any questions, please contact us,we will We will assist you soon！